Frequent disconnect from network (unable to ping dns service)

While i am testing with ferrumgate solutions however i am getting unstable usage behavior as followed.

1. upon a fresh restart of server, I am able to connect to the network and access the dns service via 172.28.28.1 or dns.default.mydomain.private

2. however when i disconnect from the network and re-login , the frequent disconnect happened.
    showing connected to network and disconnected to network every 1-2mins and unbale to ping

This happened after fresh login and everything works fine. , whenever i logged off and relogin it will occur. so far i restart the server hosting ferrumgate then it would be fine until i attempt above again.

I am using windows 11 with avast (whitelisted ferrumgate)

I noticed this only happened when i setup using ubuntu 20.04 , it seem working fine when use debian 11.
Debian 12 having some error on modprobe not found.

May closed this topic

Thanks for notice. As I know Debian 12 is working, I will check it again. If it gives modprobe error. It means your version does not have some modules. This happens generally using a cloud provider debian image, they are creating different images than standart. please use Debian 12 from Debian site.
and also I will test on ubuntu 20.