Destination net unreachable

I don’t have an arm folder only an x86_64 that’s weird I downloaded the arm version of the client.

I looked at both the dmg and zip client and I only see an x86_64 folder

ok I took the x64 version of the client and it’s working (even if I have a M1 Pro CPU)

m1 pro cpu is ARM architecture. because of this client is trying to start ARM compiled connector.
x64 is working ?

what is the windows version?

Yes because of Rosetta that is part of macOS (allow running x86_64 app on Apple Silicon for now) : Building a Universal macOS Binary | Apple Developer Documentation

Windows 11 Pro 22H2. I could also try on Windows 10 Pro if you think it should work.

we tested on windows 10, please test it on windows 10

I added a test case on windows 11 pro 22h2 thanks for it.
I added a test case on macos ventura also thanks for it.

One small issue once the tunnel is connected on my Mac it seems all trafic is going via the tunnel or it’s only a dns issue? I kinda loose internet when the tunnel is connected probably because the Ferrumgate dns is not able to resolve external address.

Not all traffic, only all dns request.
check if dns request are resolving

with nslookup
nslookup
server 172.28.28.1
www.google.com

or with dig
dig www.google.com @172.28.28.1

check authorization policy if dns service is allowed
check if server can access to internet
check dns service host ip access

I can query internal address fine but no external one. I left it by default. Should I change 1.1.1.1 for something like 8.8.8.8 for example?

1.1.1.1 is ok.
on server please check

dig www.google.com @1.1.1.1

if on server dig not found

apt install dnsutils

Doesn’t seem to let me query outside AWS network. I saw that the internal IP of the DNS server is 10.0.0.2 that’s the only way I can query external address from the server. I presume I should put that instead of 1.1.1.1 since that instance is running on AWS?

if it resolves dns request, then change 1.1.1.1 and check if everything works.

I just did and it seems to work I can now ping google after replacing 1.1.1.1 for 10.0.0.2 :

nslookup www.google.com
Server: 172.28.28.1
Address: 172.28.28.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www.google.com
Address: 172.217.13.100

I configured a Windows 10 Pro 22H2 VM and I get same result :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters /v SearchList
ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.

Did you add device posture check?

No I didn’t add device posture check

There is a bug about windows DNS splitting. I am fixing.