Big DNSBL list breaks FerrumGate UI

When registering a big list (e.g. https://dsi.ut-capitole.fr/blacklists/download/adult.tar.gz) on FQDN Intelligence, the URI seems to be extracted and gathered by the Task job and registered on Redis DB, but it seems to break FerrumGate UI:

1. The FerrumGate UI is unavailable during the Task job execution. I believe it should be handled to a background thread to not block FerrumGate UI responsiveness.
    After task execution:
  2. SAML login button is unavailable.
  3. The user (even when member of “admin” group) always login as “user” and it’s not possible to elevate (“admin” switch is unavailable on navbar).
    My FerrumGate server meets the minimum requirements as documentation states at Prerequities - FerrumGate
    To normalize access, I had to access Redis DB through *:6379 on my host machine using Redis Insight to cleanup all /fqdn/* keys of the database, normalizing it’s access.
    I had little to none knowledge on Redis DB, but maybe it’s not the best option to handle IP/FQDN Intelligence lists, maybe use SQLite to handle them if it’s not possible.

thanks for bug, we will check it.