At-a-Glance Network Overview: Integrate Service Descriptions into the Status Menu's Network List

Hey everyone,

I wanted to suggest adding a network and service list with service descriptions to the Status menu window. I think this would be a great way to improve the user experience and provide users with a comprehensive overview of their current network status and accessible services.

Here’s why I think we should add a network and service list with service descriptions:

• Enhanced visibility: Displaying the current network and all accessible services in the Status menu window would provide users with a quick and convenient way to check their network connectivity and the status of available services.
  • Improved understanding: Including service descriptions alongside the service list would help users better understand the purpose and function of each service, ensuring they have a clear picture of their network environment.
  • Streamlined troubleshooting: When troubleshooting network or service-related issues, having this information readily available in the Status menu window would save users time and effort in identifying the source of the problem.

thanks. I added to issues