Allows to Tunnel SSH connections through SSHPiper (SSH Bastion Host)

SSHPiper is a SSH Bastion Host server. It allows to concentrate SSH connections on one host to multiple ones. It also allows to enhance security on access to legacy SSH servers (e.g. switches) that comes with legacy crypto support, and also has interesting features, like logging SSH commands executed, fail2ban to block multiple attempts and OTP (e.g. it theorically possible to associate User 2FA from FerrumGate to SSH access and maybe create a plug-in to filter commands which can be executed on destination SSH server). I wrote about it on my personal blog at [HOWTO] SSH Reverse Proxy, SSH Port Forwarding & SSH Bastion Host – Eduardo Mozart
There’s also other interesting projects like SSHPortal and Apache Guacamole that allows access to SSH servers, but the last one doesn’t offer the same features that SSHPiper does, but I understand that right now Apache Guacamole would be a priority as it support more servers for Clientless access and this kind of feature that SSHPiper offers can go beyond the FerrumGate planned features.

We will investigate this feature. We want to add a new service type SSH, that supports filtering, recording and many more, but we could not start yet. We will investigate with your advices, I hope SSHpiper meets our needs. Thanks

Have a look to warpgate GitHub - warp-tech/warpgate: Smart SSH, HTTPS and MySQL bastion that requires no additional client-side software