Server inaccessible

for squid proxy:
seems /etc/network/interfaces is not correct path to add permanent in Debian.
As once I ran “ip addr add 10.100.100.10/32 dev lo” and restarted the squid service, its started working.

Now, its working fine… and able to access whitelisted web urls.
Thanks for support!

For api:
I have added both the ports (80 & 443) in service.

Now, its working fine. Once again Thanks for your support!

Next, now I have test by creating different network and group and will get back to you in case any issue.

Hi @HKilic , While creating a new networks, can we use same client and service IP ranges same as previous default network. Or I need to use different client and service IP ranges for each network?

Also, is this possible to increase the timeout for ferrumgate client machine. As I found when connection is ideal for longer time its get disconnected.

This is require, when some execution is running and user leave his system… its stopped everything.

please use different ones

new client version will support it

Okay, any timeline for new client version.

Also, I have removed the Antivirus Endpoint security program from my laptop. Disabled the firewall, restarted the system and re-installed the ferrumgate windows client. But still I am not able to connect and getting same. Can you pls help to troubleshoot and solve.
Logs: ferrumgate.zip - Google Drive

Hi @HKilic , Is this possible to create group of services?

Example: service1 created for network1 and same service1 also need to access by network2 and network3. In current scenario I understand we need to create the same service for all networks. But is this possible add one service in multiple networks?

And same we need in Policy > Authorization to allow the access.

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Gopal Chand

end of july or at worst end of august

UI needs some improvements. we noted these improvement, but there are not scheduled yet

Command failed: cmd.exe /c netsh interface ipv4 set address “ferrumCuDsUl” static 100.64.0.16 255.255.255.255
this command fails, you could find why in windows event logs,

Hi, Pls find below Windows event logs…

Log Name: Application
Source: FerrumGate
Date: 04-07-2024 10:27:59
Event ID: 0
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: FC-LT-025
Description:
no data
Event Xml:

0x80000000000000

Application
FC-LT-025

no data

I could not understand it. there is no error detail.

Yes, its showing “no data” in all errors.